Boats remain at the dock for 16 hours. Once a boat order is completed, a player can choose to send the shipment out. If the dock is clicked on when no boat is present, the time remaining until the next boat comes will be displayed, as well as what the next shipment will require.
Completed boat orders are awarded a specified amount of experience points and a voucher. Vouchers are totally random and difficult boats don’t always have better vouchers.
- 3 boats for Capt I
- 6 boats for Capt II
- 12 boats for Captain III
Captain III Award
getting your dock repaired as soon as you are able. Don’t wait for any machines! The longer you wait, the higher level you will be, therefore, you will have more higher-level items needed for your
Your boats will WAIT for you to open your game. In other words, if you know your boat is arriving at the dock in 4 hours, but you will be at work soon afterward, DON’T OPEN YOUR GAME! Likewise, if you know your
boat will arrive 15 minutes before you go to sleep………DON’T OPEN YOUR GAME! Let the game stay closed, because your boat will wait up-river until you do, even after its designated arrival
time. You will have a set number of hours to completely fill all crates, and you don’t want to open your boat until you KNOW you’ll have some time to work on them.
Boat Score Hunter
- When the boat dock is first repaired, it is to a players advantage to complete every boat order, even if this requires purchasing items, as the Captain achievement requires the player to complete consecutive boats. Make filling crates a priority at this point, over truck orders or sales to non-player characters.
- Ask for help! It is very critical to have as many friends as possible to help you complete these orders. Add people even if you don’t know them to build up a good pool of friends.
- Help others often. Your friends and followers will come to think of you as a “good friend” if they frequently see your avatar on their crates and they are more likely to check your farm for boat help frequently.
- Change your farm’s name. It is helpful to put in your farm’s title that your boat needs help. If you can remember to change it back after, it is even more helpful to put the exact item you require in the title so that your friends don’t have to go to your boat to recall what item they want to help you with.
- Get new boats early in the day. When you send a boat off, a new boat is coming in 4 hours…. or the next time you log in to your game. If you send a shipment off at night and can resist checking back in after 4 hours have elapsed, the boat will come in and the timer will start at your next login. To avoid having the timer tick overnight, don’t check in if it has been more than 4 hours since you sent off your last boat.
- Prepare in advance. When you send a shipment off, check the dock to see what will be required for your next shipment. It is most advantageous to complete orders before you go to sleep and put the items you’ll require in your production queue overnight, if possible. You may also need to plant crops or set aside animal products to fill orders and knowing in advance will prevent selling these items in other ways.
Photo on the dock?
A question raided often is “What does it mean when a photo is on my leader board?”. Well the answer is that someone just passed your boat score.